Friday, March 14, 2008

Progress is being made!!

We are starting to feel like we are making progress (finally). The Kitchen is painted as well as the Doors and Drawers. I have all the newly purchased Hardware for the doors going on last night and tonight.

My Sister Elizabeth has been soo awesome with all the help she has provided to us. She has been at our new house almost as much as we have. And we all know, Painting is not the most fun job in the world.

The Kids room is fully complete. Well, all except the closet. That may have to be done after the big move.

The Blinds are on a majority of the windows and doors now with exception to one that is too long and 2 that Home Depot did not have in stock.

Rosa, my wife, has also been a champ. While I am working all day and in some cases traveling for business 10+ days over the last few weeks, she has been taking care of the kids and organizing vendors, changing address, working on stuff on the house. Sweetie, I love you and you rock!

So even though I am just simply wiped out, I am feeling really good about where we are at. Looks like we will be moving next weekend (hopefully). With that I thought I would give you at least one picture on this post of me with my turn on the Chain Saw from the day that we took the tree in the front yard down.


No comments: