Friday, March 14, 2008

Clear!!

So a friend of ours came over to help us with the changes we are making to the house before we move in. Matthew was awesome, he helped tear out all of the built-in cabinets in our bedroom as well as the paneling on the lower walls.

I could not decide if we should take out the crappy closet that was built in the room. Matthew kind of took the attitude of, "When in doubt, tear it out". Needless to say, no more closet either now.

Another change that I will show when I take pictures of the Kitchen, is that Matthew and I removed the old 50's Ventahood and is now sitting on Craig's List.

The room has wallpaper that was not removed at some point in the past which was noted in the last post that I made.

A big thanks goes out to Matthew for helping on this project. As some of you that are close to us know that I have been getting a bit overwhelmed with all the projects that I have going on. It is a true blessing to have the friends that we do.

Below are the before and after photos.

Before


After

No comments: