Friday, March 28, 2008

Movin' On Up

Finally! We have moved in to Dana Place. Last Saturday was the big day.

I want to thank Shane, Todd and Jeff for all their help. We moved from about 8am until 11pm. I was so exhausted by the time that Jeff called me to help out that I did not want to do anymore. Jeff motivated me to keep going and we got most of the garage moved. Thanks for the motivation bro.

So we have little tid bits to move at the old house now. We need to get that stuff out and clean it so it is ready to rent out.

I do not have any pictures on the new house at all since we have been soo busy un-packing. I will post some when my main computer gets back up in the office. Drywall is up in the Living Room now. I cannot wait to mount the new 52" LCD above the fireplace.

We are now in the process of moving all of our stuff into place. So please forgive us for not being around. We miss all of our friends and cannot wait to have everyone over!

Sean

No comments: