Monday, February 18, 2008

It's like Christmas Eve!!

The night before we get the key to Dana Place. We are both so excited. 

We cannot wait to get the keys so that we can start the transformation of our new home. 

This home is in a dream area of ours. I remember driving down these streets with my mother when I was little and always wished we could live here.

It seems like the closing process has taken soo long however, it has been a rather short time of 30 days. We have been blessed to have the ability to rent our current house and purchase this new property.

This blog has one main purpose, to share with friends and family,  pictures and stories as we go through the various improvements on this house.

So in the next post, I will post pictures that I recently took on one of our final walk through visits.

In the meantime, here is the first picture from outside.


Sean

No comments: